|Posted By||ADI Backoffice Professionals Pvt. Ltd.||Location||Mohali|
|Job Type||Full Time||Speciality||Others|
|Experience||0-2 Years||Annual Salary||02-03 Lakhs|
|Expiry On||31-Jan-2022||Job Ref. ID|
· Able to extract information from authentic sources and translate clinical data into engaging writing
· Able to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
· Reviewing and proofreading materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
· Writing digital content like medical blogs, medical white-papers, and other medical content
· Writing scientific content like review articles, research articles, case studies, etc
· Understanding of FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines is recommended but not mandatory.
· Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work under changing conditions and high pressure.
· Comprehensive writing skills with good command of written and spoken English
· Knowledge of basic word and data processing software’s like MS Word and Excel
To offer a process-centric approach blended with an out-of-box solution; delight our customers with excellence and scalability; attract and nurture talent with passion and skills.
ADI Group’s mission aims to:
• Leverage our passion and creativity in building great products and solutions that have a quantifiable impact and make a difference by providing significant cost-savings to our clients;
• Build a culture of continuous improvement, transparency, and fairness with all stakeholders;
• Become recognized globally for our work and our people;
• Embrace responsibility and accountability in all our actions and take pride in everything we do; and
• Make significant and sustainable contributions to the communities in which we operate.
In fulfilling this mission statement, we will become a preferred partner to the pharmaceutical, medical device, clinical research, and healthcare organizations in North America.
ADI envisions to be a preferred Medical Communications partner to the healthcare sectors for their Internal, External & Regulatory Communication needs.
Copyright 2017 Healthcareer.in. All Rights Reserved